Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for somewhere new to call home? Welcome to Dansereau Meadows. Close to established neighborhoods and minutes from everything you and your family will need, Dansereau Meadows is the perfect setting for the next chapter in your lives. You’ll find some helpful information about the community below, but if you have any lingering questions, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
- What schools are in the area?
- What will there be to do nearby?
Dansereau Meadows is close to everything you should need including Main Street in Beaumont, the Beaumont Community Market, Spray Park and the Beaumont Aqua-Fit Centre.
For more amenities, click here.
- How far is Dansereau Meadows from Edmonton?
South Edmonton Common is a 17-minute drive away, where you can find many popular amenities like Ikea, The Rec Room, a Cineplex movie theatre and many others.
- How far is the nearest grocery store?
The nearest Sobeys is located four minutes away from Dansereau Meadows. Accompanying the Sobeys is Boston Pizza, McDonalds, Tim Hortons, a variety of banks and other popular shops and services.
- Can I skate or swim on the storm pond?
No, but luckily there are multiple recreation opportunities in the Town to enjoy.
- Do I get a fence included with my home?
No, except for pond backing lots, RR243, TWP510 backing lots. We recommend speaking with a sales representative to confirm.
- Does Anthem plant trees on my property?
Anthem does not plant trees on your property, so you are able to plant your own to spruce up your yard.
- Who maintains the park spaces?
The Town of Beaumont is responsible for keeping up the park and green spaces in the community.
- Will there be any retail shops and services in the community?
There are small commercial spaces planned to be in the community. At this point, there are no commitments on what businesses will be available.
- I have another question that wasn’t answered here. What should I do?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions or concerns you may have.